Blended Learning Classes – Online Class with Hands-On Skills Check
Don’t be fooled! Not all “online” classes are OSHA compliant! The courses below meet OSHA requirements for workplace safety certification as a skills session is required.
Learn CPR/AED and First Aid online, on your schedule. Classes designed by the American Safety and Health Institute, American Red Cross or American Heart Association take only a few short hours and are backed up with a “hands-on” skills session with an experienced instructor. Learn to save a life when every second counts.
The academics portion is taken online, and includes the requirement for you to work with a certified instructor performing CPR on a “feedback” manikin, operate a trainer AED machine as well as attaching the pads in the correct positions and first aid skills including checking an ill or injured person, bleeding, choking, personal protective equipment, anaphylaxis and bites and stings.
Not sure what class to choose? Contact us today to get the right one for your needs!
American Safety and Health Institute Certification (ASHI)
Call to receive a link for this class. When completed, Instructor will set up a skills session to complete certification. Price includes both the
Online part and the skills session with an instructor
- CPR/AED for Adults and Pediatrics, $35.00
- CPR only for Adults, $20
- CPR only for Adults and Pediatrics, $20
- First Aid only, $20
- Blood Borne Pathogens, $20
American Heart Association Certification (AHA)
Register for these classes at: elearning.heart.org, search for the class you need, then contact us for the skills session with an instructor
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers: Go to elearning.heart.org, search for Basic Life Support and then look for the Heartcode class, $31.00. Register and complete the online portion then contact Heartwell CPR to set up the skills session to complete the certification. Skills session is an additional $25.00.
- HeartSaver CPR/AED and First Aid: Go to elearning.heart.org for the online portion of this class. When done contact us for the hands on skills session for this class. $40 skills session, after online completion certificate obtained
- HeartSaver CPR/AED only: Go to elearning.heart.org for the online portion of this class. $40 skills session, after online completion certificate obtained.
- HeartSaver First Aid only: Go to elearning.heart.org for the online portion of this class. $40 skills session, after online completion certificate obtained.
American Red Cross Certification (ARC)
Contact Heartwell CPR to register for American Red Cross Blended Learning classes
- CPR/AED and First Aid for Adult & Pediatrics, $75.
- CPR only for Adults, $65.
- CPR only for Adults and Pediatric, $65.